6.13.2005

Salutations

That's just my fancy way of saying hello and welcome as I greet the regular readers of the Nervous Breakdown to my first post as I take the reigns of this two-week stint as co-hostess.

I suppose a few introductions are in order. As mentioned Friday, I am a gay, I do enjoy hats and I have been know to take an airplane for a date. Those three factors explain the reason why I was chosen for this monumental task: I am slutty, vain and make expensive mistakes.

And isn’t that the type of behavior we all expect to be covered here on the NB?

I’ll be posting throughout the day, as I try to look busy at work. I may even do some posting from home in the evenings, or doing some research for the next day’s blogcast. I will warn you, though…I am no where nearly as prolific as your regular host.

But I will do my very best to divert your time from pressing matters of the day and will make no attempt, whatsoever, at being thoughtful, wise or sage.

I will encourage you, however, to send me any stories or items that involve scandalous behavior or Charlotte Rae. You take the good. You take the bad. You know the rest.

welcome.gif

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home