12.19.2007

Do you know what the acorns are?

B'WAIT!

We find it necessary to tell/remind you that Food Network will be airing the episode of Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee featuring the exceedingly infamous Kwanzaa cake, this Friday, December 21 at 12.30 p.m. That's THIS Friday. Meaning, stop what you're doing, go home, turn your DVR on and set it for Friday, December 21 at 12.30 p.m. And then don't go back to work. Go to City Bakery, get a special hot chocolate (with marshmallow, bien sûr!) and take all the to-go menus you've been collecting from your doorway over the year and kindly return them from whence they came while screaming, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!", at the top of your gin-soaked liver.

For reals. Happy fucking holidays.

3 comments:

ureallyannoyme said...

Missed you! Glad you're back and with humor well enough intact to remind us of Sandra's shining moment. The Cocktail Tree is a good one, but the Kwanzaa Cake is to die for. Some of my best friends are African American, and they hate her too.

Anonymous said...

I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes from laughing so hard. I cant stand that squealing twat. How can you bear to watch. I have actually done that with the menus, but they weren't menus, just ads for some computer place in front/under our doors. I told the guy not to come in, but he did anyway. So I took the time to pick everyone one of the things up and walked two blocks to the store and threw them inside. Made me feel real warm inside. Then I got my drink on.

jason said...

Good heavens.
I actually saw that show...and was a bit frightened.
She's rather menacing, isn't she?

But this corn nut / angel food Kwanza cake is something else.
wow