3.04.2005

Calamity Jane returns!

Not that HBO needs little NB to shill for it, but we are just so cocksucking excited for the season two premiere of "Deadwood" this Sunday that we just don't cocksucker know what to do with ourselves. Let us just say this: if you've never watched the show, cocksucking get the DVDs and watch the first season right now. If you have, you're welcome to cocksucking join us on Sunday night, as long as you're not cocksucking crazy and you bring cocksucking food and wine, you dirty cocksucker.

1 comment:

j4r3d said...

Hey cocksucker --

I heard that Kristin Bell (the babe from Veronica Mars) graced Deadwood with her acting skills in a couple of episodes from Season 1. Do you remember her (what I presume to be) outstanding performance?

I don't have HBO, unfortunately. I might invest in the DVDs. I'm still not convinced -- I'm not a Western fan.