4.24.2006

We be Yamin.

OK.

Fans of "American Idol's" more-tooth-pulling-worthy-than-ANTM's-Joanie contestant, Elliott Yamin, have created their own club. It's called the Yaminions. And they have mugs:



Fan art:



And a pledge:

I, __________, being of sound mind, discerning ears and impeccable musical taste, do hereby pledge to power vote for Elliott Yamin, as long as I'm allowed by the AI phone lines. Neither busy signals, incomplete calls or calls of nature will deter me from my objective. I will press the redial button with gusto and purpose, and will work dilligently [sic] to improve my calls-per-minute average throughout the evening. I will do my best to ensure that the soulful voice of E! will continue to be heard each and every Tuesday night, 8 ET/7 CT for as long as possible.

This is my solumn vow.

Obviously, we just became an official Yaminion (or E! viewer), but we're kind of afraid that it may put our Parisite and McPheenin' statuses in jeopardy. No matter. All this Yaminion shit will be worthless after Wednesday.

No comments: