4.27.2006

Letters for crap.

OK, people, you have forced us to do this. From now on, if you send us a "personal" e-mail pretending that you're a fan of this blog and asking us to link you, we're going to post your e-mail and make fun of it, bit by bit.

Let's go!

Hello.

Hello.

I am a big fan of your blog and wanted to let you know that I read it daily.

No, you're not. We know the two people who read this blog daily, and they do not include you. And we know the two people who do read it daily would not be caught dead calling themselves "big fan"s of this blog. We are incapable of creating such beings.

I have a new blog called " Letters for Zac". It is a blog from the perspective of a gay father with letters written to my son, partner, and world.

That honestly sounds like the most gayly pathetic thing ever. Let's see...

Yes, it is. I'd go into Witness Protection if I were your son.

I wondered if you would consider including it in your blogroll?

Obviously not.

Thanks for your consideration.

See above.

DP

http://www.lettersforzac.com
lettersforzac@gmail.com
AIM: lettersforzac

Don't tempt us.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of your blog and wanted to let you know that I read it daily.