Here's a list of ten songs:
1) "We Are the Champions" by Queen
2) "Toxic" by Britney Spears
3) "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson
4) "Hotel California" by the Eagles
5) "La Tortura" by Shakira
6) "Smells like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana
7) "Yesterday" by the Beatles
8) "One" by U2
9) "Imagine" by John Lennon
10) "Sultans of Swing" by Dire Straits
Here's a quiz regarding these 10 songs...
These 10 songs:
A) Have all been played at at least one Bar Mitzvah.
B) Have all been blamed for causing rampant suicide.
C) Are on at least three Rhino compilations.
D) Are the world's top 10 favorite songs according to a Sony Ericsson poll.
The answer is D, though it's really probably E) All of the above, but that wasn't a choice, and we don't have time to make sure it's true, so D. By the way, WHO THE FUCK DID THEY POLL? 4—89-year-olds?