1.20.2006

A Blair in the life: May 2005.

May means Mother's Day. Lisa is a mom...

This Mother's Day also cost me financially. A church called me a few weeks ago and offered me an exorbitant amount of money to come speak for their Sunday morning services. It was very difficult to turn down but I got to thinking about the fact that I really only have a few more Mother's Days with all my children living at home and you really can't put a price on the memories made during these precious years.

From Clancy:

You are cool, you are great
You're like a big fat (not literally) piece of bait.
There were lots of fish in the sea
But lucky for him
Dad picked the best of them
And then you had me!
(Who coincidentally is the 2nd best fish in the sea.)
Hopefully I'll grow up to be
As good of (and as hot!) a mom as you are to me!

Love, Clancy

No comments: