11.15.2005

Your Heiress Diary #7.

Paris really has so much to offer in You and Your Heiress that we're going to select some of our most favorite quotes here. Enjoy, future Heiresses! Blargh!

"I may be an heiress, but I enjoy working."

"If you're forced to pick between cute and smart, choose both."

"Dogs should always be named after fairy-tale characters. Or fashion designers."

"If you're going to name your kids or your dog after a city, mak sure it's a pretty one. Hoboken is not going to cut it."

"One of my heroes is Barbie. She may not do anything, but she always looks amazing doing it."

"There's no such thing as too much mascara. Unless you're sleeping."

"If I was stranded on a desert island, I'd take my cell phone, my dog, and my photographer. And oh, I forgot, food."

"Two cell phones are better than one."

And, one we can truly get behind...
"There's only one thing to do at a party with no cute guys: leave."

Holla!

The image “http://www.atlanticcityweddings.com/services/caesars/champagne.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"One of my heroes is Barbie. She may not do anything, but she always looks amazing doing it." Or, you know, not doing it.

We can talk or not talk for hours.