11.17.2005

Yit-gadal v'yit-kadash sh'mey raba...

Today's normally scheduled programming will not be seen. Instead, we will be sitting shiva for Lisa, the latest victim of Hurricane Tyra and "America's Next Top Model." Tyra, how could you do this to us? Do not you want us to watch your show?

We will be seeing visitors from 12pm to 3pm. Please do not bring anything—we have plenty of bagels, salads, coffee etc. Please just feel free to come and share your favorite memories of the girl whose favorite TV show is "The Parkers" and whose favorite movie is Corrina, Corrina. We're tearing up just writing that. Forgive us. We are devastated.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh. I can't believe they cut lisa -- and i missed it and now i have to catch the repeat on friday!!
uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh

Ergane said...

Thank you for this -- I loved it. I am so not happy with ANTM right now.

I'll miss Lisa, but you remind what a light she was... is... I know she'll be back on TV or somewhere before too long. She's the shit!

Anonymous said...

Loved this post! It's a damn shame Lisa is gone from the show.

Anonymous said...

OMG this site rocks. I so needed this! I can't believe they cute Lisa. NOT FAIR >:E

Anonymous said...

I'll miss Lisa!
I loved how she kept it together at the end.

Anonymous said...

I miss her already.
:*(