11.01.2005

Lourdes love.

We just got this email from Libby DeVasquez, president of the official Lourdes Ciccone-Leon fan club:
Well, as you know, today was a very big day for Lourdes fans. I actually got the tipoff a few days ago so I was able to get into both readins. Lola really is a wonderful woman. She smart, funny, beautiful and has a way with people. And she reads so good. Its an inspration. Its cool. I did bring my digitales camera but it got all broken before, so I dint get no pics. Its Ok. I have tons o pics at home. Anyways, I jus watned to say hey and give a shout out to Lolas. Lola we love you and thank you for takeing time out of yo busy day to see us. We love you, baby. Stay good.

Amor, Libs

P.Q. Carlos was no there! Where wer yo, baby dady?!
Well said, Libs! We're disappointed that no actual pics of the events have come through, but we'll keep our fingers crossed. It really does sound like it was a big day. We're proud to be the site to bring you all the news as it happened.

No comments: