1.28.2005

Movin' on east.

Well, reader(s), Monday marks the day of the Move®. Even though, from the amount of attention it's gotten here, you may have assumed it was already over, it's not even begun. What this means is that, if all goes according to plan, NB will be back on Wednesday, February 2. Have a wonderful weekend and Monday and Tuesday, and, everytime something bad happens to you, remember, at least you're not moving in the bitter cold with curbs full of week-old piles of snow. Right? Ladies?

3 comments:

tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this kelly clarkson mp3 download site, it's pretty awesome too!

Enlargement said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a scrapbooking technique related site focusing on scrapbooking technique and mens health related topics.

Enlargement said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searching for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a scrapbooking embellishment related site pertaining to scrapbooking embellishment related articles.